Proceeds from fundraising events, grants from foundations and direct donations from the community support the Child Abuse Network’s programs and services. All donations are tax-exempt as allowed by law. As part of our Code of Ethics, the Child Abuse Network honors the confidentiality of information and the privacy of our donors and beneficiaries.
Donation Wish List
The items listed below are suggestions from staff and others who use the facilities at the Children’s Advocacy Center. If you would like to donate any of these items or if there are other items you think may be helpful, please call us at (918) 624-0201.
For the Children:
- Blank Journals & Pens (New, For Older Children)
- Stuffed Animals (New)
- Coloring Books and Crayons
- Baseball Caps (New, for Children & Teens)
- Formula/Disposable bottles
- Children’s Underwear & Socks (New, small sizes)
- Children’s Shorts & Pants (sizes 2T-5T)
- School supplies – notebooks, folders, pens, pencils, etc.
- Hygiene kits – soap, shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, feminine hygiene products, hair brush, etc.
For the Children’s Advocacy Center:
- Clear plastic storage tubs (new)
- G Rated DVDs
- Blank DVD-R Verbatim Data Life Plus
- Large Easel Pads
- Copy Paper – letter size, standard white
- Copy Paper – letter size, colored
- Highlighters & Black Sharpie Markers
- Black Crayola Washable Markers
- Magazine Subscriptions for Waiting Area (for Children and Teens)
- Newspaper Subscription
- US Postal 1st Class Stamps (Rolls)
- Clorox Disinfectant Spray
- Clorox Disinfectant Cleaning Wipes
Child Abuse Network has recently been selected to participate in a Challenge Grant program. For information on Child Abuse Network’s partnership with Tulsa Community Foundation, please click here.
If you would like to participate in helping Child Abuse Network with their goal of $100,000, please call the development office at 918-624-0201 or via email at email@example.com for information on how to get started.
If you have already included Child Abuse Network in your plan, please click on the following gift verification link so that we are able to use your gift towards our goal. All of your information will remain confidential. Challenge Grant Gift Verification Form
The Child Abuse Network’s commitment to help abused and neglected children in our community continues far beyond the needs of this year, or this generation. Planned Giving encourages people of all income levels to provide for the organizations that have made a difference in the community, their life and the lives of their loved ones. Planned Giving ensures a bequest through your will or estate or special tax saving gifts that benefit both you and the Child Abuse Network.
Your gift makes a difference today and far into the future. If you would like more information about our Planned Giving Program, please contact the development office.